My name Beatriz Espín and I’m a translator and interpreter. Now I’m specialising in Legal and Financial Translation.
I usually work with EN>ES, but I also translate general text in the next combinations of languages: ES>EN, FR>ES & FR>EN. Other services I offer are proofreading (ES texts only) and copywriting.
I’m a member of the Spanish Association of Translation and Interpreting Students (AETI).
Master’s Degree in Institutional Translation Universidad de Alicante
2020 – 2021
- Legal Translation.
- Financial Translation.
- Sworn Interpreting.
Professional Proofreading CÁLAMO&CRAN
- Professional proofreading of ES texts course acknowledged by the Universidad Europea de Madrid.
- Erasmus exchange program in Edinburgh, UK.
- Interpreting EN>ES & FR>EN
- Introduction to Microeconomics.
Bachelor’s Degree in Translation and Interpreting (English)
Universidad de Alicante
2015 – 2019
- Collaboration internship with the Universidad de Alicante.
- Project manager and translation assistant in ALI-APP.
- Conference interpreting at CIETO.
- Translation, analysis and publication of Shakespeare’s Sonetos para tener un hijo.
- Publication of my dissertation on cultural elements’ translation in TV series.
2019 – currently
- Copywriting in English and French for different websites.
- Translation of short stories.
- Voluntary translations of Spanish students’ Erasmus experiences.
- Office suite: Microsoft Office, iWork
- Multiterm Desktop
- Native Spanish
- English C1
- French C1
- Russian A1
RATES AND CONTACT
If you wish more information or get a detailed quote without any commitment, please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or using the form on this website. I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you.